Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Being filled with Joy.

It has been a long while since I last wrote. A lot has happened. For one my family and I have relocated once again. Now, we are living in Houston, TX and pray this will be the last place we stay. Living here in Houston is really awesome. I am enjoying every minute of it. My husband loves his new job here in Houston. He is learning so much. He is happy as well.

Moving somewhere new is always difficult because we were finally getting settled in our old place which was Georgia. We had purchased a home and was getting use to being homeowners and now we have up and moved. I cannot believe it. We left a lot of good people behind who we really truly loved. However, we are making new friends here. I have to admit I am loving the weather here. In Houston, there is really not a winter here. I had barely wore a coat but mostly light jackets or sweaters. I am really enjoying it here. I really believed that God's Hand was all over this move.

And most of all, we are in a good bible teaching church. I mean I am truly excited to go to church and receive the Word. I have learned so much these past 4months that I have in my entire life. I can actually see the goodness of the Lord in my life. And, when I read HIS word it comes alive to me. I can actually open my bible and understand every word that is being read. It is like I am seeing for the very first time, and I am loving every minute of it. I am devouring God's word like ever before. My heart is overwhelmed with so much joy that I cannot contain it all.

I am truly happy!!!! Really happy!!!

We are laughing more. Just smiling more and loving each other more than ever. And, I am thankful to God for everything.

No comments: