Saturday, March 29, 2008

Expecting our fourth child.

Yesterday, I found out that I am pregnant. I cannot believe it though. I was not really expecting it to happen any time soon. But God is so good. I am really excited. It has been almost two years now since my last pregnancy which ended terribly in a still born baby boy. However, I am so optimistic about this pregnancy. God has not forgotten me. I just know that HE is up to something awesome. I am expecting a lot this year. And, I just know that God will answer my prayers in HIS time. I am learning through a series that we are in now called "Could God be Too late?", and of course the answer is no and never. I am learning that sometimes the delays that we encounter are God's ways of increasing our patience and faith while HE is working out for us the details to the things we have asked for.
We serve a God who is always on time. HE just knows how to make a grand entrance. HE is glorious in all of HIS glory.
I sometimes look at my situations and say how but God looks at it differently and says learning, maturing, and building up character in us. HE is just so amazing. So, yea I am pregnant now and amazed at how God is so good to me. I have to reflect and say thank you to HIM for all HE has done and will continue to do in my life. I am just so thrilled and overwhelmed with joy.

Thank You God for everything.

No comments: