Tuesday, June 19, 2007

You have to continue to "FIGHT" through.

Today, as I was returning back from my son's doctor appointment. I was listening to Yolanda Adams song "I believe" and all of sudden I just got a burst of Joy. I was crying and feeling encouraged all at the same time. I believe that God was sharing his Joy with me. And, I needed that.

Life is hard and we all know that. However, we have to "truly truly" choose to be happy. The enemy is hard at working to create chaos for us daily in our lives. We have a God who is strong and mighty, and who already has and continues to get victory for us. But we have to choose to over come every obstacle that we face. Listening to that song just empowered me more to continue on the fight.

I know that facing obstacles is not easy, believe me I had my share of terrible events. But you know what the difference is, is that I chose to continue on regardless of the situations. Also, I know that whenever we are going through something, God places people there to encourage us through.

So, do not give up because you already have the victory.


"See yourself at the finish line.
Visualize that everything will fall in line.
Visualize the land while riding through the storm.
Believe that you can make it.
Believe that you are special.
Believe you have the victory. " --by Yolanda Adams.

No comments: