Tuesday, June 12, 2007

An Ode to Fathers.

I know that Father's Day is coming up soon. And, I noticed that Father's Day does not get the same recognition it gets as of Mother's Day. However, contrary to the popular vote, I do believe and know that there are good fathers and husbands out there who are doing their best and beyond, to be the best fathers and husbands they can be to their love ones. And, I think that they should be honored for their great effort and accomplishments.

So, today I tip my hat to you all and say thank you!! Thank you for being here when others are not. Thank you for being great providers and protectors for your love ones and not complaining about doing so. Thank you for showing love and being involve in your children lives. Thank you for showing interest in your spouse wants, needs, and desire. Thank you for just being a great Dad!!

Thank you to my own husband whom I love dearly. He is more than enough to me. I thank him for being a loving and caring soul to us all. Thank you Guy for being my beloved husband and father to our children.

HAPPY FATHER' S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS AND HUSBANDS IN THE WORLD TODAY!!

1 comment:

Angel321 said...

Yes I agree there are some great Fathers out there. I am so excited about your new blog!!! Way to go!
:)