Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today, I am happy. Sunday we heard a word that encourage my husband and I to really give everything to God. Our hearts have been heavy for a while, but Sunday after hearing the word we gave everything to God. For me, I know that I had been battling to choose to have another baby or not. I have been going back and forth. The desire is there. And, I do want one.

About 11 months ago, I had lost a child. I had carried him for 9months and he was born dead. I was devastated. However, now that time has passed. I really want to have another one. I was not at peace about it for a long time. But Sunday after that word there was peace. So, I am happy to say my husband and I are trying for another one. I am excited. My heart is lifted. It is just so wonderful.

I was telling my husband the other day, that God always knows what we need. HE always knows how to answer us. HE gives us the peace we are so desperately looking for. So, now we are fasting and praying for things to come. We are standing on God's word for everything.

No comments: