Thursday, June 7, 2007

Changes Come

No one really likes change but eventually we all have to go through it. I think the reason being is because for one is fear and second it hurts to change. It brings us at a place where we are not familiar with. To not have control over a situation makes us vulnerable. It leaves us open to the unexpected. Change just the word itself makes us jumpy. Well, for me it does. Because it means I would now have to process everything and adapt to the new circumstance. For me, change is letting go of my safety net and throwing myself open to the road. It means adjusting to something and not knowing its outcome. For example, just doing this blog is nerve racking for me.

However, for most change brings an excitement. New beginning. A fresh start. Wanting something different to happen, or even looking for something new to come their way. While the rest of us dredge the change with each step. So, my question is, do we embrace change coming or chase it away? That is something you have to answer for yourself? However, I will have to embrace it.

Change is not always a negative thing it could be beneficial. Change will allow us to grow and mature. It will help us to embrace the unthinkable, the miraculous, and unexplainable. Change allows us to boarden our scope, and I know our hearts and minds are better for it. Change is something we will face daily. Our world is changing everyday in front of our eyes. Come to look at it, we change as well. For example, with age comes change, with time comes change, our physical being is consistently changing. Our emotions as well. So, again I ask will we through ourselves to change or hide from it? For me, I think that change is what makes us or breaks us. So think about it?

No comments: